We have vacancies for full time Client Services team members.
PETVET Lower Hutt
Application Closing Date:
14 December 2018
PETVET is a busy multi-veterinarian Small Animal Practice located in the Hutt Valley. The position involves providing excellent customer care to our clients and their pets.
- Assisting clients in all areas of customer service.
- Handling telephone, email and personal enquiries from clients.
- Managing appointment bookings.
- Retail sales and cash handling.
- Work well as a member of a team.
- A Veterinary Nursing qualification would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a reception role.
- Good telephone manner.
- Comfortable with dogs, cats and other small pets.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good organisation & time management.
- Familiarity with MS Windows Computer systems.
- Familiarity with Vision VPM Practice Management software would be an advantage.
Food and Product Sales