We have vacancies for a small animal veterinarian.
PETVET Lower Hutt and PETVET Silverstream
Application Closing Date:
14th December 2018
PETVET is a busy multi-veterinarian Small Animal Practice with two clinics located in the Hutt Valley. The positions would suit veterinarians interested in studying for ANZCVS membership in Small Animal Medicine or Surgery, Radiology or Emergency Medicine & Critical Care.
For successful applicants interested in Ultrasonography personal instruction is available.
- Provide first line consultations with clients.
- Provide elective and restorative surgical services.
- Diagnose and treat hospitalised patients.
- Maintain all required Practice records.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and other staff.
- A Degree in Veterinary Science recognised by the Veterinary Council of New Zealand and a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- A minimum of two years clinical experience in Small Animal practice.
- Excellent veterinary knowledge and an ability to apply it with attention to detail.
- Ability to provide veterinary services in a compassionate manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good organisation & time management.
- Familiarity with Vision VPM Practice Management software would be an advantage.