We have a vacancy for a small animal veterinarian with a minimum of three years clinical experience.
PETVET Lower Hutt and PETVET Silverstream
Application Closing Date:
24th March 2017
8th May 2017
PETVET is a busy multi-veterinarian Small Animal Practice with two clinics located in the Hutt Valley. The position initially is for one year to cover maternity leave. For the right person this position will result in a full time appointment.
- Provide first line consultations with clients.
- Provide elective and restorative surgical services.
- Diagnose and treat hospitalised patients.
- Maintain all required Practice records.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and other staff.
- A Degree in Veterinary Science recognised by the Veterinary Council of New Zealand and a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- A minimum of two years clinical experience in Small Animal practice.
- Excellent veterinary knowledge and an ability to apply it with attention to detail.
- Ability to provide veterinary services in a compassionate manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good organisation & time management.
- Familiarity with Vision VPM Practice Management software would be an advantage.